As the weather gets colder, it’s time to be aware of the signs of Carbon Monoxide build-up. Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a gas that is odorless, tasteless and colorless that results when fossil fuels are not burned properly. CO poisoning can be the result of a malfunctioning heating unit, a blocked chimney or any other fuel-burning appliance.
A CO detector should be installed in your home on every floor, especially sleeping areas.
Know the symptoms of CO poisoning:
Shortness of breath
Nausea and dizziness
If you think you may be experiencing any of these symptoms seek fresh air immediately and get medical attention!
For more information visit https://www.ugi.com/natural-gas-safety/carbon-monoxide/
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.