Rutkoski Fencing, Inc. (RFI) is a safe and qualified contractor providing high security access control, sound barrier, and other commercial fencing and gate solutions servicing Pennsylvania and surrounding states. We are a company that offers it all, from safety to quality, efficiency to experience, customer service to qualified personnel, and from professionalism to the right tools. From day one to this day, our mission is to offer our customers quality service and products at a fair price.
At RFI, our customers are a top priority. We understand the needs and concerns of our clients and adapt to accommodate them. We value our reputation and take pride in every project as a true indication of this. Rutkoski Fencing, Inc. offers superior products and unmatched workmanship at competitive pricing. We stay innovative with cutting edge technology in the office and the field to serve clients efficiently and effectively. What set ourselves apart from the competition by offering the qualities of a large company, including experience levels, modern equipment, financial stability, industry resources, manpower, and versatility, but maintain our small business roots of personalized service, quality workmanship, and competitive pricing.
RFI’s dedication to embracing safety as a culture is not just for compliance. Rutkoski Fencing, Inc.’s Safety Department is led by our committed Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Manager who progressively conducts site visits, meetings, research, and training to better serve our customers and company. The process of implementing safety into our culture will always be a continuing precedence. Safety is engraved into our daily routines to mitigate risks associated with fencing construction and ensure our employees get home safely each and every day.
We at RFI pride ourselves in our professionalism, work ethic, good housekeeping, flexibility, expertise in our field, safety, efficiency, the ability to constantly get better, and, most importantly, our quality of work. Whatever project it is that we embark upon, we always find a way to get the job done and get it done right while maintaining the highest standard of quality. Our management, supervisors and foreman, as well our field personnel, are very experienced and trained in their day-to-day responsibilities, and we accept almost nothing short of perfect from them. All materials are inspected and installation procedures refined to protect our highest standard of quality.
RFI not only has the correct personnel, but we also have the right tools to get the job done efficiently and correctly. Our experience has allowed us to equip our company with all of the necessary equipment, tools, and supplies for each project and the ability to reach out and source these quickly if needed. Our project management team’s preparation of each project is crucial and much time is dedicated to every detail.
As you can see, RFI has it all: Experienced and professional personnel, the right tooling and equipment, a culture that embraces safety and quality as a top priority, and devotion to our customer’s needs. RFI is also unique in that we can offer large-business experience, financial backing, equipment and safety, with the personalized service of a small business. Contact us today to see how we can help fulfill your needs.
Rutkoski Fencing, Inc. (RFI) is a registered contractor in Pennsylvania and many surrounding states. We are credible to perform fencing as a pre-qualified business partner, have memberships to local community and national associations, and expand our expertise continuously with professional certifications. Another way RFI never stops improving, growing, and connecting.
Pre-qualified Business Partners:
- American Fence Association (AFA) – Serving the fence, deck, railing, and security industry since 1962, AFA is the largest and most comprehensive resource in the industry for the latest developments, tools, materials, standards, and trends.
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) – As a BBB Accredited Business, we are listed as a trustworthy business that operates with integrity and excellence.
- Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce – A neighboring community chamber that seeks to strengthen the business climate by serving as a catalyst for business attraction, expansion, and diversification.
- Back Mountain Chamber of Commerce – A local chamber that promotes economic growth by enhancing and promoting business through networking, education, and social experiences.
- National Safety Council (NSC) – America’s leading nonprofit safety advocate for over 100 years that focuses on eliminating the leading causes of preventable death and makes the greatest impact in the workplace, roadway, and impairment.
- ASIS International – ASIS International is dedicated to increasing the effectiveness and productivity of security professionals through educational programs and materials that address broad security interests.
- ISNetworld – ISNetworld is a global resource for connecting corporations with safe, reliable contractors in capital-intensive industries.
- American Fence Association (AFA) Certified Fence Contractor (CFC) 2020 – Earned to stand out in the community as a gold standard for the fencing industry by passing an examination, providing adequate references, and fulfilling prescribed standards of performance and conduct.
- Ameristar Perimeter Security 2019 – Concluded training and certification on sales, impasse ii, matrix, and stalwart best practices.
- American Fence Association (AFA) Blue Ribbon Company, Since 2018 – Blue Ribbon Companies demonstrate the highest ethical and professional standards in the industry and are actively engaged for the advancement of the profession. The designation differentiates RFI from others in the fencing industry and are annually recognized for meeting four mandatory requirements and three additional qualifiers.
- American Fence Association (AFA) Certified Fence Professional (CFP) 2018 – Demonstrated a high level of competency for the fencing industry by passing a suitable examination and fulfilling prescribed standards of performance and conduct required for CFP.
- Amico Amiguard Installer and Trainer 2018 – Fulfilled Amico’s Amiguard fence installation training and is a certified installer and trainer for all Amiguard fence products.
- Guardian BetaFence Installer 2014 – Accomplished proper training to become a certified Guardian installer.
- Miller Edge Safety Patrol (MESP) 2013 – Completed safety certification and membership on commitment to safer installations of motorized doors and gates.