Always wear appropriate clothing and shoes respective to your job.
Always store your tools and gear in a cool, dry place.
Fire extinguishers must be available and readily attainable.
First aid kits must be available and readily attainable.
Never remove or tamper with safety
A hard hat will protect you if there’s a risk of falling objects, as well steel-toed boots.
Wear gloves if you’re handling sharp objects or toxic substances.
Wear goggles if your work poses a hazard to your eyes.
Wear safety harnesses if you’re working from an elevated location and there’s the risk of falling.
Wear non-skid footgear: If your workspace involves slippery or elevated surfaces or if you’re lifting heavy items
Wear a breathing mask at all times, especially if:
– You deal with dangerous or toxic chemicals or fumes
– Your workspace has poor ventilation
– Your workspace has debris, dust, and other flying particles.
Wear the protective equipment that is intended and recommended for your particular task.
– Seat belts
– Safety glasses or goggles
– Protective clothing, headgear, and/or footgear
– Safety harnesses, etc.